hey thanks Jody
i found this on your Blog
and i'm a little bored at work so thought i might do this
i may even scrap it woo hoo
1. What did you do in 2006 that you have never done before?
managed invoicing for the whole of Queensland, that's over 1000 sites ooh la la, very busy
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for this year?
nope- 2006 was way too hard for us and resolution for 2007 is to make it to the end
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
yep way too many people
and too many other not so close family members
5. What countries did you visit?
countries huh - i didn't ecen leave Brisbane
unless you count the Gold Coast
oh hang on there was that hell week in Sydney
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
time and Joy
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 3 Bek's surgery
September 1 Hagrid hit by a car
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
surviving and still being able to laugh
9. What was your biggest failure?
i couldn't stop eating chocolate muffins oh dear
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
not really unless you count the ongoing thyroid issues
11. What was the best thing you bought?
surgery for Hagrid, it cost a small fortune but i see the rewards every day
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Conor, who managed to maintain his excellent work at school and even received 2 awards Drama and Science
Bek, who fought cancer and is still winning woo hoo
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
the Australian govt
1. for not bringing David Hicks home
2. for not leaving IRAQ
3. for taking us back to the 19th century with their ridiculous labour laws
and the many other stupid things they did that got my back up
14. Where did most of your money go?
Hagrid and the Vet
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
the results of my sisters last scan - the tumour has shrunk to 1/3 of the size it was in May - Miracle Girl
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Snow Patrol: chasing cars - although i am so over it
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
c) about the same.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with my family - well i did LOL.
21. What was your favorite TV program?
atm SUPERNATURAL - cute boys.
22. What was the best book you read?
Tim winton Cloud Street
23. What was your greatest musical discovery?
24. What did you want and get?
a great job
25. What did you want and not get?
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i was 38 OMG, and i was very sick on my birthday
27. What kept you sane?
28. What political issue stirred you the most?
the stupid IR legislation ugh
29. Who was the best new person you met?
the team at TCI, the best support