Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Laksa - Dec 14 - summer reading & Dec 2 - cute little gingerbread person

So Conor went to stay at Bek's tonight, which means i can cook myself a yummy Laksa for dinner. Conor will eat spicy food but prefers not to, so i thought I'd take advantage of his absence and cook a very yummy dinner for one.

These arrived in the mail yesterday, i'm so excited i can't wait to finish work and get stuck in to some light reading. I generally read one of these in an evening, which is a great way to spend an evening in summer with all the repeats and the lame shows on at the moment.

and a catch up photo, i finished this little guy on Dec 2, he's for my Christmas skirt which I'm hoping to finish any day now.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Ilove that gingerbread man and look forward to seeing the new skirt.

Chrissy said...

LOL You and my Michael would make a great pair, he loves laksas too! Enjoy your reading honey and can't wait to see your skirt when it's done. :)
Love to you!
Chrissy xx